We have made a bundle combining 3 of our most popular products to get you of to the perfect start whether your new to beard care or rocking a god like beard we have you covered
In this Combo you will get
1 x Hiemdall Beard Oil ~Spiced vanilla, Amber, Aged honey & Tobacco and musk 30 ml
1 x Poured Beard Butter ~ Pineapple & Rosemary 60 ml
1 x Beard Wash -Gardenia, Lavender, Green lily, Peppermint & Musk 125 ml
*items can be substituted when not available*
- Packed full of beard and skin friendly oils in a ratio that actually works.
- Helps combat the beard itch and helps prevent beard dandruff.
- Used daily to optimize and give your beard genetics the best chance to reach there potential.
- Delivers replacement oils and vitamins to your skin AND beard its good for both.
WHY ODIN'S BEARD OILS & BALMS
- Odin beard care oils contain a variety of oils that mimic closely the natural oils that reside in our skin replacing the oils that are lost throughout the grind we all go through day to day. Using our oils will result in a better-looking beard, a better-conditioned beard and to make it even better it will look and smell awesome as well.
- Our balms are suitable for any length of hair providing light to medium hold and a great feel and shine and leave your beard smelling awesome whilst maintaining the health of your beard.
Aqua (water), Cetrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth - 20, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate S/E, Phenoxyenthnol, Fragrance oil/Essential Oil blend
Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Baobab Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Black Cumin Oil, Rose-Hip Oil, Moringa Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Essential Oil/Fragrance Oil Blend.
Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Essential/Fragrance Oil Blend
Warning contains nut oil.
If irritation occurs stop using immediately
HOW TO USE
Simply take a small amount out using the back of your thumb nail a penny sized amount is about the right amount for a 4 inch beard I find, warm between the palms of your hands and apply in a upwards motion throughout the beard ensuring that you get down to the roots crab a comb and style as desired job done
Our beard oils go a long way, just drop some into the palm of your hand and gently rub together to warm the oils and release the intoxicating blend of aromas. Run it through your entire beard working into the roots whilst not forgetting the skin to replace the lost oils. If you have an epic beard you're going to use more oil so a rule of thumb would be a few drops for each month of growth so one month three drops should be plenty but add an extra drop or so for each month of growth it’s that simple.